1. What is a Peakour?
That’s a great question, please refer to the ‘Meet the Peas’ section of our webpage for more information on Peakour and the GottaPea brand. http://gottapea.com/peakour-game
2. Will Peakour be made available for Android/Blackberry/Windows/ any other platform that is not currently supported by Peakour?
Right now we are not currently porting Peakour to any other devices. We are however looking into additional options for future titles. Peas stay tuned!
3. My Peakour game froze. What should I do?
Try removing the game from your background applications, if this does not work try rebooting your device by holding in the home and sleep/wake buttons for over ten seconds.
4. My game closes when I start a level. What should I do?
On some of the older devices (iPad, iPhone 3/3GS and some older iPods) the low amount of memory available can cause the game to shut down. Peas try clearing out whatever you can from your backgrounding apps, or try rebooting your device. If you are still having problems with a level feel free to contact our support team and we’ll try to work you through the issue.
5. When will the next Peakour update come out?
We will announce any update information on our website, newsletter, Twitter and Facebook page. Generally we will not publish any information on release dates until they are available, otherwise the Peas complain that we weren’t on time…again.
6. How can I move my Peakour progress and scores to my new device?
Easy peasy! Just download the app on your new device and sign in with your GottaPea account, Peakour will automatically retrieve your information for you.
7. I have an idea for a new GottaPea game, what should I do?
Just sign here and here…oh, and here also….there you are, now give us all your ideas peas!
Seriously though, as much as we love hearing new ideas from our fans, please note that GottaPea does not accept unsolicited gaming or other product ideas, concepts or similar material.
Should you provide GottaPea with any unsolicited content without prior written agreement, you agree that such Unsolicited Content becomes property of GottaPea and GottaPea does not have compensate you for Unsolicited Content or keep Unsolicited Content confidential. GottaPea is free to use, commercialize, amend, develop and assign all rights to Unsolicited Content.
8. Does it cost anything to subscribe to the GottaPea newsletter?
Subscription to our newsletter costs nothing! However, the rewards are valuable!
9. I subscribed to the newsletter but haven’t received anything yet. When will you be sending the next newsletter out?
We try to send the newsletter out on a monthly or bi-monthly basis, so you should receive the next copy in the coming weeks.
10. My issue is not covered in the FAQ. Who can I contact?
If you have any questions that we did not cover, please send us an email over at firstname.lastname@example.org . Peas be sure to include what version of the game (accessible through the credits) you are on as well as what device you are using.
1. Does Peakour share or access my contact information?
Absolutely NOT! GottaPea takes your privacy and communications preferences very seriously. We won’t share or sell your email address or other personal information you provide us with third parties without your explicit consent.
Yes, please see http://gottapea.com/privacy/
1. What is the level creator, and why can’t I access it?!
The level creator allows you to build, edit, and share your own levels. The level creator is only available to you once you collect 250 bottlecaps or alternatively, you can purchase your way into the level creator for $1.99. Once you show that you can actually complete the level you created you will be able to share it with friends. You can also play other Peaples games as well! When sharing it will post your level and username. You can search by level or username in the app to locate you or your friends specific level created. We are going to continue the development for sharing in future updates. Please join our newsletter to be reminded of these updates and when they will become available.
2. I can’t get the last bottlecap for such and such level….can you help?
Sure I can, but I’m not giving anything away. Here are a few tips.
- Placement is key to getting everything, if you can’t seem to collect every bottlecap then you may want to try rearranging your pieces.
- Can’t beat your friends time? Try moving your pieces just slightly, sometimes a well placed metal tube can shave off seconds of your time.
- Can’t beat a certain level? Don’t worry, if you pause the game you can skip a level! Just make sure to come back and try again later.
- Remember, conserving pieces counts towards your overall score. If a piece doesn’t need to be placed in the level your playing it’s best to save it and bank those extra points!